Metisa Grouser Retread Bars.
When a tractor is working with worn out grouser bars on its track shoes, it looses its traction and becomes inefficient, which results in loss of time & fuel. Replacement of Metisa grouser bars will restore the tractor to its original yield.
Metisa grouser bars special design and shape ensure a prompt and economical welding process, with a perfect finish and consequent cost saving.
Metisa Grouser bars can be supplied in the following options:
|W/OUT Heat Treatment||With Heat Treatment|
|SAE 1045||170 HB *||300 – 300 HB|
|SAE 1070||240 HB*||–|
|SAE 15B30/36M||–||440 – 500 HB|
* Normal rolling hardness.
|PLEASE NOTE: Eyre & Smith only stock the Heat Treated type in 3 m lengths or cut to size from 3 m lengths|
Metisa grouser retread bars:
- are recommended for heavy duty applications
- have a high degree of toughness and are resistant to abrasion
- are straightened with special equipment, thus assuring excellent working and use conditions
- laboratory tests assure the quality standard of the steel used
- special strengths and/or hardness – available upon request.
Grouser Bar Stock:
Please ring Neil or Glenn for Stock, Price and Availability