Metisa grouser retread bars
When a tractor is working with worn out grouser bars on its track shoes, it loses its traction and becomes inefficient, which results in loss of time & fuel. Replacement of Metisa grouser bars will restore the tractor to its original yield. Metisa grouser bars special design and shape ensure a prompt and economical welding process, with a perfect finish and consequent cost saving.
Specialising in all Dozer, Excavator, Mini-Excavator and Skid Steer Sprockets
Metisa grouser retread bars:
- are recommended for heavy duty applications
- have a high degree of toughness and are resistant to abrasion
- are straightened with special equipment, thus assuring excellent working and use conditions
- laboratory tests assure the quality standard of the steel used
- special strengths and/or hardness – available upon request.